The Edublog Awards nomination shortlist has been posted and were thrilled that The Teaching Palette is in running for the 2011 Best Group Blog category.
Congratulations to all the amazing art education blogs that made it to the Edublog finals! Let’s show our support and put art education at the top! It only takes 2 seconds to vote so be sure to do so in each category, EVERYDAY! Based on the extremely close vote tallies from last year . . . every vote counts!
- Best group blog – The Teaching Palette
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog 2011 - The Art Teacher’s Guide to the Internet
- Best teacher blog 2011 - Brunswick Acres Art Blog
- Best educational use of a wiki 2011- Fugleflicks
- Best use of audio/visual/podcast – Dryden Art
- Best class blog – Art of Apex High School
- Best new blog – Dryden Art by Tricia Fuglestad
- Best educational use of a social network 2011 - Art Education 2.0
- Best twitter hashtag 2011 - #artsed
- Best free web tool – Artsonia