Now it’s June and we have one final giveaway for all our readers. This month we will be giving away four Prang Art Marker Master Packs, which include 200 washable Prang Art Markers! That’s four chances to win just by submitting one lesson plan to The Teaching Palette! The deadline for submitting your lesson plan in the June Giveaway is 6/30/12. Email all lesson plans to TPlessonplan@gmail.com.
Lesson plan should include:
- Lesson Title
- Grade Level(s)
- Image of Student Artwork (Separate from lesson plan & jpeg format)
- Website Links **optional**
- Tips for Success (i.e., classroom management, step-by-step, additional images, etc.) **optional**
Prang also offers a great way to help teachers get the supplies they need for their art room called Prang Power. Check out the details below:
Prang Power allows schools to receive free writing and art supplies in exchange for UPC labels from any Dixon-family product, and is open to all educational institutions, school organizations, teachers, administrators and parents. Simply clip the UPC labels from your pencil, markers, chalk or other Ticonderoga, Prang, Dixon, Oriole, Lyra, or Das product boxes and send them to the Prang Power program. Submitted labels then are converted to points, which can be redeemed for FREE supplies for your art room.
Schools are encouraged to rally their communities to enroll and contribute UPC labels to benefit specified schools. The more people who enroll and participate, the more schools will benefit.
How can teachers and schools earn points quickly? Here are some tips to build up Prang Power points and start getting free school supplies fast.
· Ask school administration to buy Dixon-family products for your school, then submit UPC labels from those products for free supplies.
· Add Dixon-family products to classroom supply lists. Make sure parents clip and hold onto the UPC labels when discarding packaging.
· Start contests in and even between classrooms or school clubs to encourage students to collect the Ticonderoga, Prang, Dixon, Oriole and Lyra product UPC labels.
· Become a fan of Dixon Ticonderoga Co. on Facebook and Twitter for opportunities to learn more about the program and earn bonus points.
We’re looking forward to some more great ideas from our readers this month.